1. When this 62 year-old grandmother of three walked across the stage to receive her first ever bachelor's degree from our online program:
Fleming, who advises that we "should never stop learning," has plans to return for a master's degree and has no intentions of retiring - ever.
2. Every LETU student knows that floor pride is a big deal on campus. It's a long-standing tradition, but we never tire of moments like these:
3. The fact that this grad used walking across the stage as an opportunity to take a selfie with Dr. Lunsford:
4. This glorious crown at the Ivy Cutting:
5. And of course, we couldn't get enough of the post-commencement ceremony hugging between family and friends:
Congratulations, Class of 2014! You've given us so many moments to cherish and so many reasons to be proud.